Pain in abdomen
My brother had a pain in abdomen a week ago, I previously attached the report of USG, which was almost normal with mild fat in liver and I got suggestion from here. Now I am attaching Urine routine test and culture reports. Please explain. Thank you.

Dr. Swarup Kumar Ghosh
General Physician 23 yrs exp Kolkata

My suggention the homeo doctor consult practo.
Dr. Harsha
Hi there...has your brother consulted a doctor still or are you just getting random investigations done. The urine report attached here looks normal. Also which part of the abdomen is he having pain? Since how many days? Any other associated symptoms? All of these will have to be looked. it will require detailed clinical examination. So kindly consult a general surgeon for further evaluation.