Pain in abdomen in interval of 15-20 gas
I have pain in my stomach, below navel. it due to gas may be, because as the gas pass.. i got some relief. but pain starts again as my stomach produce gas... its happening all the day.

Hi as symptoms are suggestive of gastritis and GERD (GASTRO ESOPHAGEAL REFLUX DISEASE) due to lax LES.Need to follow some lifestyle changes. Take food timely. Avoid cabbage, capsicum, citrus fruits ( for a while). Don't drink water with food, take after 40 min. as much as needed thereafter. Don't lie down immediately after food. Finish night meal by 8.30 pm maximum. Go to bed after minimum 1 hour after dinner. Always keep stomach 1/4 th empty.Divide meal into 5-6 times a day. Avoid the particular food, which is being observed to cause bloating, fullness, upper abdominal pain/ discomfort, reflux symptoms etc. A good acid blocker is needed to check excess acid production.