Pain in abdomen after sex
I had unprotected sex with my partner last night. Now I have getting pain in the area below my chest and above my belly .The pain occurs when am sitting or getting up and sneezing or coughing. please let know if this is major problem an need to consult a doctor.

Dr. Radhakrishnan nair
Gynecologist 27 yrs exp Ernakulam

Just because of unprotected intercourse you should not be getting above symptoms. But any blunt trauma to your abdomen or inside vagina can cause similar symptoms. since details are not given it is better to consult a gynaecologist if the symptoms persist