Pain in abdomen after sex
I had unprotected sex with my partner last night. Now I have getting pain in the area below my chest and above my belly .The pain occurs when am sitting or getting up and sneezing or coughing. please let know if this is major problem an need to consult a doctor.
493 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Radhakrishnan nair
Gynecologist 28 yrs exp Ernakulam
Just because of unprotected intercourse you should not be getting above symptoms. But any blunt trauma to your abdomen or inside vagina can cause similar symptoms. since details are not given it is better to consult a gynaecologist if the symptoms persist
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.