Pain & fever
I am having severe back pain since yesterday evening and today evening, I got fever as well. I haven't done any tiring work the whole week but still my whole body is in pain and I have 101 K fever

Hi, fever is a temporary increase in your body temperature, often due to an illness. Having a fever is a sign that something out of the ordinary is going on in your body. Antipyretics are enough for fever. Stand smart. Maintain a neutral pelvic position. If you must stand for long periods, place one foot on a low footstool to take some of the load off your lower back. Alternate feet. Good posture can reduce the stress on back muscles...