Pain during periods
Hii....i am a 22yrs old girl... i suffer from very serious pain during my periods... sometime due to pain i vomit...what should i do to get cure from this pain..
35 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Hithysh BM
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore
hello der symptoms suggestive of dysmenorrhoea kindly consult obg specialist for further evaluation and treatment.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?