Pain during intercourse
I often feel pain during sexual intercourse, i am also prone to yeast infection and take forcan tablets for the same. Is the pain due to infection? Is the medication not effective? Because I don't think lubrication is a problem.

Dr. Harisha N L

It may be due infection...An infection in your genital area or urinary tract can cause painful intercourse. Eczema or other skin problems in your genital area also can be the problem...but without diagnosing underlying cause treatment is impossible...I would suggest you to consult nearest gynecologist for clinical examination they will do the needful.