Pain downward of stomach
My girlfriend has pain in right side of just downward stomach actually she has taken birth control pill to avoid 1 month baby and sice then pain is regular and her date is irregular with more pain. she hasn't to dance and not bear heavy load like earlier she has taken medicine in June 2016 what should I do to releif her from that problem. plz tell me.

Hello, She should consult a gynaecologist for further evaluation to rule out the cause and also check if there are any retained products of conception. You can also visit my clinic International Fertility Centre located in New Delhi for further evaluation. My clinic offers varied gynecological treatments and services and ensures that you have a successful treatment. You can share your contact details to reach you.
You are not giving proper history get her usg lower abdomen done and.consult a gynae
Hello hello I am not here with the questions you have asked me as I know if she was diagnosed to be pregnant and then you have taken the birth control pill.. if yes then that won't be enough to see if the products of conception that is the baby you are talking about is completely evacuated or not.. so I would suggest you to get a USG scan done first thank you
meet an obstetrician at the earliest