Pain&cramps-menstrual cyc

I would like to know what food should be avoided and what best to be consumed during menstrual cycle. I also have severe pain and cramps. My back and lower stomach gets pain like hell. Part of my legs and area side to ankle in legs do pain a lot. I would like to know what can be done to get over with this. I currently do not have any access to medicine. Any home remedies suggestions would be of help. Any medicine is to be consumed. Can I know the reasons for this pain.

Hello....dysmenorrhea is menstrual cramp during or just before periods...dysmenorrhea could be primary or secondary to uterine fibroid or endometriosis.... using a heating pad, hot water bottle or heat patch on your lower abdomen may ease menstrual cramps. Psychological stress may increase your risk of menstrual cramps and their severity.consult gynaecologist once