Pain&cramps-menstrual cyc
I would like to know what food should be avoided and what best to be consumed during menstrual cycle. I also have severe pain and cramps. My back and lower stomach gets pain like hell. Part of my legs and area side to ankle in legs do pain a lot. I would like to know what can be done to get over with this. I currently do not have any access to medicine. Any home remedies suggestions would be of help. Any medicine is to be consumed. Can I know the reasons for this pain.

Dr. Venkat Raghav
Hello....dysmenorrhea is menstrual cramp during or just before periods...dysmenorrhea could be primary or secondary to uterine fibroid or endometriosis.... using a heating pad, hot water bottle or heat patch on your lower abdomen may ease menstrual cramps. Psychological stress may increase your risk of menstrual cramps and their severity.consult gynaecologist once

Medicine for menstrual pain