Pain behind knee
Hello, my mother is having pain behind the knee. It goes upto 5-6 inch below the knee behind. I have attached a photo which shows the exact pain area. It's doesn't pain when she press her leg, joints, knee etc. It only pains when she walk aur get up. Please tell me what could be the issue

This treatment is being suggested on bases of the information provided. However I would like to examine & investigate your mother in detail. -Control  Hypertension, Diabetes or  metabolic disorder, if there is any. --. Sleep on a hard bed with soft bedding. --. Keep a  pillow under the knee. --. Avoid painful acts & activities. --. Fomentation with warm water. Let the part not be exposed to cold. -- .Do mild exercises for &the affected part.-back and lower limbs. --.(Take help of physiotherapist or you can visit my YouTube channel Dr. N. C. Gupta and watch 'Me & My Yoga' and 'Yoga Simplified'. Kindly subscribe to the channel to get continuous guidence & notifications. It is free. https://youtube.com/channel/ucpeqc6b1ywzwin048jsu6rw -Any way it may be tried, --. Ugesic (Piroxicam) 20mg 1 tab once a day x 5days --. Caldikind plus  (Mankind) 1 tab Once  a day x 10 days. -(You may need help of your local doctor to get these medicines.) Kindly make sure, there is no allergy to any of these medicines. --For emergency treatment visit nearest hospital. --Wish your mother a quick recovery & good health.  Dr N C Gupta MS (ortho) DMC no.3624 Thanks.
Hi, This could be due to low vitamin d and B12 levels due to which muscles are not healthy and start paining. Or it could be a deeper pain due to clot in blood vessel.
will need investigation
get checked up or consult
Pain at this site can be due to multiple reasons. Please need to see the patient to evaluate and opine better
Hello Please provide details of weight and height of your mother. The complains you described seem like Osteoarthritis of the knee. Does she hear crackling sound from her knee?
Provide more details for appropriate advice
Weight reduction and Knee muscles strengthening exercises
Hi Consult directly with me through Practo for detail discussion, history , treatment plan and prescription. Here u can chat or can do audio or video call . Click on this link and get connected with me https://www.practo.com/aurangabad/doctor/dr-rahul-jaju-orthopedist-1?cache_refresh=true