Pain at Cocyx region
Hello Doctor, i have been suffering pain at cocyx region for the past 3months and i was advised to use dough-nut pillow while sitting. After i started using this for the past 1month i am getting severe pain especially at calf muscles, heels and at foot. While i get up in the morning i feel like my legs are very hard and after i walk for 5mins its becoming normal. But when i give little pressure at calf muscles and at my ankles, i am getting unbearable pain. I feel this is because of abnormal blood flow to the legs after i started using the pillow. I am looking forward for your kind suggestion please. Thanks.

Hello there..... Avoid prolonged sitting whenever possible  try to stand up and walk around regularly...; leaning forward while seated may also help....Wear loose-fitting clothes –avoid clothing such as tight jeans or trousers that may put pressure on your tailbone.....Apply warm and cold packs to your tailbone..... Consult orthopedician.....