Pain at chest's center

Hi, I have pain at the center of my chest since last three days. It seems like it is located on a bone. The pain is mild constant. I have cold and also suffering from weakness because of my gastric issues(IBS).

Doctor Answers (3) on Pain at chest's center

It could be due to cold or IBS. If it get relieved with hot fomentation than it will be due to cold. Otherwise it will be due to gastritis I.e acid reflux causing swelling in food pipe or stomach. For treatment you have to visit the doctor.
Dr. Vikas Chothe Pune | Ayurveda
Considering your symptoms avoid tea, coffee, soft drinks like beverages. Eat on time. Avoid skipping breakfast and bakery products. Drinking warm milk with turmeric and steam inhalation is helpful for cold. Have fibrous fruits like oranges and course wheat flour for chapatis for your IBS and hyperacidity problems.
It may be due to over exposure to cold.
Take steam inhalation two three times a day. Avoid exposure to cold and one more thing you may do is oil massage followed by hot fomentation