Pain at center of chest

Dear sir , I am suffering from pain at center of chest from last 15 min , in early morning it is high ,entire day also lightly pain , recently I went to Doctor ,He said that it is Gastric or Musial pain , But still pain is coming ,Please suggest me what are the precautions I have to take and which specialist doctor I need to consult Regards Pawan Khumar Chebrolu

Doctor Answers (2) on Pain at center of chest

Poornachandra Tejaswi S Bangalore | General Physician
Hello.you should know that having untimely eating habits and eating spicy or oily foods can cause gastritis. Also drinking coffee amd tea frequently while working also aggravates this condition. And you should know that alcohol and smoking also known to cause gastritis. So the main thing I  suggest is to stop all this. The most important thing is to follow a healthy diet which should include green leafy vegetables, fruits and berries which are rich in fibre.take fresh fruits instead of taking it in juice form, since the waste formed while making juice consist of fibres which will be beneficial for the gut, so prefer fresh raw fruits. Take lassi,yoghurt,buttermilk, ragi gunji instead of coffee and tea. Avoid smoked meat products. Avoid outside food, prefer only home cooked meal.drink plenty of water. And never skip a meal. Do daily morning brisk walking, yoga and meditation...consult nearest physician they will do the needful.
Venkat Raghav Bangalore | General Physician
Hello..... Gastritis is the most commonly seen problem these days .. Medicines can only give temporary relief.. Strict diet and lifestyle change can bring gastritis under control. Avoid spicy, hot ,high protein containing foods like fish .Take dal rice , butter milk ,curd rice ,drink plenty of water , have frequent small meals instead of large regular meals.Sleep 2-3 hours after having dinner .Take antacids and ppi for temporary relief,consult gastroenterologist ,doctor will do endoscopy.