Pain around testis, frequent urination
Hi, I've been having pain in and around my testicles since 1 day. I'm peeing almost every hour with small urine output. I feel relieved when I'm done but sensation reappears after some time. Pain in lower abdomen. I'm 40. Obese and have history of kidney stones. (Attaching an year old report) could it be something serious like a testicular cancer?

Your symptoms are suggestive of urine infection, and USG report showing bilateral Renal calculi which are not causing your current symptoms. Please consult a urologist.