Pain and swelling in knee
From last six month my mother in law have problem in knee and thigh. She is not able to do her daily routine work. Please suggest any best orthopedic doctor /hospital in delhi NCR.
32 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Amarpreet Singh Riar
General Physician 11 yrs exp Delhi

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹200 for 24 hrs

Best Govt hospitals are Aiims Abs Safdarjung for Ortho. Also you can visit Private hospitals, max Saket is best for Ortho
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?