Pain and swelling

I have pain and swelling in right upper abdomen and pain stretches to right hand not severe pain. It is maild but it is very discomforts
views-icons 26 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Pain and swelling

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. I can understand your concern, The history you have provided is very little and also a detailed clinical history and a clinical examination along with a few tests will be required to come to a diagnosis. drink lots of water. Kindly consult a general surgeon in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?