Pain and swellin in penis

Hi I'm 30 years old male, weighing 80kg and 5.5 height. Recent past I get pain and swelling in my penis for 3-4 days after sex. Eventually it reduces, but it's very uncomfortable or painful to have sex right next day. I don't have problem with erection. Have I become weak? is there any ointments which I can apply or medications I should go through?

Dr. Poosha Darbha
Sexologist 28 yrs exp Hyderabad

Hi, it is not clear to me from your description, whether it is pain or irritation/burning sensation, where exactly it occurs (on or below the foreskin, in the urinary tube, inside the middle of the penis). The mention of swelling and ointments lead me to believe that the foreskin and the glans penis are involved.
Either you make a phone/video (paid) consultation or meet a doctor near your place. It's a simple problem and can be treated by most physicians.