cancer-icon
Pain & swelling legs
Hi doctor I am a patient of breast cancer & palpitation. Currently under medicine TAMOXIFIN 20; DYTOR + 10; CONCOR 5; CALCIMAX 500; B FIT CD Capsules. Since last 20 days, I have swelling on my both legs & right hand. It pains a lot. What may be the reason & what medicine should I take?? Thanking you Shilpa RANE

Dr. Deepak Gupta
Medical Oncologist 18 yrs exp Jaipur
Please consult some doctor n it may be because of blockade of leg veins too caused by tamoxifen. Get venous Doppler scan of both lower limbs to rule out deep vein thrombosis.
Dr. Sandeep Nayak
Surgical Oncologist 18 yrs exp Bangalore
Dear Shilpa, You need to consult your oncologist to diagnose the cause of the swelling and then treat it.