Pain all over the body

My brother was getting frequently pain on the of the doctor said that the liver has damaged and he should admit immediately.. So that 6 injections worth of rs 18000 each should be given and also informed that it will depend on we immediately rushed tho Hyderabad ..the doctors in Hyderabad said that there was no problem every thing was normal..coming to my brother condition he frequently get pain in joints of hand and legs..he will unable to talk.he will be in this condition for 5-7 days and becomes normal..and again after month problem will be repeated ..

Doctor Answers (1) on Pain all over the body

Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
As per the reports I can tell you that the bilirubin levels are high which means there is some issue with the liver and secondly about the nerve conduction test states about polyneuropathy which means the nerve injury is responsible for all this pain and we need to correlate it with the clinical symptoms to rule out gullian barre syndrome...please meet a neurologist with all the reports...thank you