Pain after urination
Since 3 months I have frequent urination always and burning during urination and pain after urination. Sometimes all these things gone for one day after next day same symptoms comes again. I think this is uti so I was taken uti suspension syrup but all these symptoms still exist.

Get ur blood sugar and routine urine done. If ur infection didn't respond to antibiotics adequately then u need to do urine culture for sensivity.
consult for further clarifications ,Treatment and other required modifications