Pain after sex
I and my wife had sex yesterday and it was her first time so it pained a lot. But the pain is still not going and she is also having pain in her thighs also. What can be done to ease the pain sooner. Pls reply urgently

Dr. Mamta Pattnayak
Gynecologist 14 yrs exp Gurgaon

Hi, give her a pain killer like enzoflam, combiflam etc. You can give 3 times a day. If any bleeding and pain is not subsiding meet gynaecologist for any local injuries. Next time after healing you can use lubricating gelly.
Dr. Rita Bakshi
Gynecologist/Obstetrician 31 yrs exp Delhi
Hello, You can take painkillers like combiflam for relief. If condition persists, consult a gynecologist. You can also visit my clinic Apex International Fertiltiy Centre located in Jaipur for further evaluation. You can mail me your contact details to reach you.