Pain.after poop

Hi doctr, From past 2 3 days iam having more spicy food in parties which giving me much trouble after i poop my anus is burning severly... so any tablets or medicines to have?? Kindly suggest me thanks ..

Hello, no need of medicines and even medicines cannot stop burning of anus if you continue to have spicy food items , anus is sensitive to pain , you should stop having spicy foods , start taking bland foods , if there is tear in anal mucose then also person complains of burning sensation.
Dr. Malay Pathak
Ayurveda 3 yrs exp Rajkot
Pain and burning sensation after defaecation may be suggestive of fissure in ano, especially if you observe streak of blood on your faeces.. U should consult an ayurvedic doctor doing anorectal practise, stop spicy and oily food till the fissure gets healed, and start taking warm sitz bath after defaecation.. The doctor may advise you an ointment to relieve burning sensation..