Pain after periods
My wife had periods and now she has pain in her abdomen area and sometimes headache and pain in her legs also occurs so what's the treatment her periods ended a week ago still she has pain before this month she took i pill and last month periods also caused her pain and again this month she's suffering from pain so tell me what's the occurrence of this pain and what's the treatment

Take homoeopathic med. Pulsatilla 200. Daily night before sleep for 15 days.
She is suffering from dyspareunia   . Consult a gynaecologist.