Pain after 4 weeks of Jones fracture.
Sustained a 5th metatarsal fracture)by twisting my foot on 18/05/2017. For the first 12 days(30/5/2017) the the foot was in the white plaster cast with bed rest and no load bearing. After lightweight fiberglass cast I was able to walk with minimal/no pain. Now its almost 4 weeks, Const mild pain + sharp pains on slight load n walking has returned.

Hi May be your that muscles are become stiff due to immobilize for few days You require mobility exercises for that so start taking physiotherapy treatment
apply hot water over there

Pseudo jones fracture treatment