Pain above penis
I am experiencing pain just above penis. First time was around 2 weeks ago for which I took cyclopham. It was relieving then, but again I had the same pain yesterday.. today I feel urinating frequently. Please suggest what is the problem or any medicine that can help
275 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Phanindra V V
Sexologist 10 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hi. Probably you have urinary track infection. Use tab chandraprabhavati 2tab thrice daily after food. Medicines available at Ayurveda stores.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.