Ovulation problem
I am a pcod patient and last month I have gone for follicular monitoring bt my follicle size was not good bt this month I have tried opk and on my 18 day it showed two dark line then i have gone for coitus for continous 3 days now my question is that when I should check for pregnancy test

After you missed for periods for 3-4 days do a pregnancy test
After missed period do Urine pregnancy test and confirm pregnancy
for details Consult me online
If ovulation occurs,  wait for 14-16 days if periods not come then do urine pregnancy test.. For detail consultation connect with me online and we will discuss issues further..
If you miss your periods,then do a urine pregnancy test or bhcg..
Connect with me for online consultation for details BeBorn Gynecology Santacruz Mumbai
Hi. You wait for another 16days after ovulation. If not getting periods do urine pregnancy test.