Overweight
I am 29 yr old, having 85kg weight, 177 cm height. I have a belly fat. I want to loose 5 kg weight without physical strain. Please give me a suggestions.

70% diet and 30% exercise are good for reducing the weight. You have to follow the healthy lifestyle. Do’s- use skimmed/ single tonned milk (300)ml daily Use cues and paneer which is made up from the tonned milk only Use olive oil and rice bran oil, scaffold, sunflower, mustard oil in the cooking Can use artificial sweeteners ( maximum 4 tablets a day) Don’t— avoid sugar completely and it’s products Avoid roots vegetables like potato , sweet potato , arbhi , zimikand etc. Avoid pickles and papas, processed, fried, tinned, packet food products
For further diet related queries contact us on practo directly
Drink 8-10 glass of water daily and walk is 15-30 minutes is advisable
FIT & FINE SLIMMING CLINIC LAUNCHES U-LIPO+RF+EME, THE MOST POWERFUL NON SURGICAL SLIMMING TREATMENT.LOSE UPTO 10 CM IN EACH SITTING FROM YOUR TUMMY. ONCE A WEEK TREATMENT OF 90 MIN EACH.SUNDAY OPEN.VALET PARKING AVAILABLE.GET SLIM IN A CONVENIENT MANNER. WHY WAIT NOW? CENTRES ALL OVER MUMBAI. LOG.ON www.fitandfine.co.in.
Free Consultation Fat Anyliyss U-LIPO trail Sitting Lose 10 Cm up to 1 Kg Free.
Hello user why don't you want your body to take any physical strain the best results are achieved when we take a holistic approach for a desired weight reduction ... Share your diet pattern and daily lifestyle so accordingly I can help you out and give you suggestions for weight reduction ..
Hi You can loose weight with low calorie diet and a activity regime. As its always 70% diet and 30 % activity for loosing weight. I can surely help you in loosing weight but not here without knowing your Time Schedule, Diet Schedule and medical history so I would recommend you to meet me for 1 to 1 counseling session. I work online globally so if you can't visit you can have a online or telephonic appointment also. For a while you can follow following tips which may help you to some extent but for proper  result you need to follow a personalized plan. 1) Drink Good amount of water. As drinking less water can lead to water retention which is one of the reason of weight gain. 2) Include fiber in your diet. For that you can eat lots of fruits and vegetables. 3) Do minimum 40 minute activity daily.As after 30 minutes our body enter fat burning zone. 4) Eat small & frequent meals. 5) You can include Green tea post lunch and post dinner. 6) Mind the portion size of whatever u eat,Don't overeat. If you wanna consult with me you can call or WhatsApp at the number mentioned on my Practo profile DISCLAIMER : If u have any other medical issue then tips will change in that case. Meet a Dietician/Nutritionist for personalized diet plan Eat healthy!! Stay Healthy !! As it's the body in which you have to live in!
Start regular exercise like walk or yoga. With that Follow balance diet. And completely stop junk food and sedentary lifestyle.
take direct online consultation with me so will able to give diet chart
You need to take high fiber low fat diet followed by detox diet. Drink lot of water everyday. Take small and frequent meals at regular intervals. Avoid outside food completely. Do crunches and pushups daily to reduce belly fat. Ask me directly for customized diet plan for you.
Here are a few tips that will help you:- Exercise 40-45 minutes 4-5 times a week. Eat small frequent meals every 2 -3 hours Eat protein rich diet (especially post workout, it will help in building muscle) and improve metabolism. Eat proper breakfast, as 40% of day's energy comes from breakfast. Include healthy fat in your diet like nuts - almonds and walnuts, seeds like pumpkin, watermelon, sunflower seeds, etc. Eat fiber rich diet, it will help to gain early satiety and help you feel full - include fruits and vegetables in your diet avoid junk food, oily food, processed or canned foods. Drink a glass of water every hour daily to optimally hydrate the body. Note: the given prescription can change according to different conditions.
I can help you loose weight witout suppliments and natural food that's at home. Contact me for more details
Please contact me via www.esculentnutrition.com
For reducing wt follow three main things like healthy diet, exercise and brisk walk morning and evening. Take high fiber food in ur diet. Add more fruits and vegetables in ur diet. Add plenty of water. Small and frequent feeding should be included in your diet. Avoid junk food and oily food. For reducing belly fat u hv to apply oil and gel for massage and cream for tightening on flabby part so that fat can be removed from particular part of the body..
Contact me for customized diet plan through practo direct consultation it's really work.
You can reduce ur weight 5kg within one month by following rules definitely.
Choose direct consultation for detailed information regarding this
Losing 5 kgs is very easy. Try having small and frequent meals, lot of fluids and plenty of vegetable and fruits. You can consult me online for further information.
Message me through practo.. il definitely help u out
Contact me through practo direct consultation for further information surely help you.
1. Drink water 16 glasses daily 2. Take high fibre diet and low fat and carbohydrates diet plan and do exercise. 3. Stop eating outside foods and packets foods , junk foods etc fatty  . 4. Smaller meals in small quantity 5. Early dinner before 6 pm. 6. Eat less and exercise more Ask me directly for customized diet for you!!! NEXT STEP https://www.facebook.com/rfldcranjitfatlossdietclinic/
Hi You can then try a good diet plan for a month.go for 10 days firstly..plz contact directly