Overthinking
Hi my problem is that I think a lot with a man and enjoyed it. The next day i woke up asking myself what have I done and that am I attracted to men or something like that. Please help me with this bcoz it haunts me a lot. I have been thinking about it for a while now. I think that I am losing interest in girls. Coz from nowhere this thought had come up. Nowadays I don't feel like talking to my male friends coz i think that I will get attracted towards them and when I shake hands with them i think that am I attracted to men. When I don't think about it nothing happens but when I think about it then it feels that something is wrong. In reality I've never been attracted to men. But since the day this thing has happened i think that I am bisexual and sexually attracted to boys. Plz help. Why is it happening. Is it because of my overthinking nature.

Dr. Udayan Bhaumik
Psychiatrist 2 yrs exp Udupi

It is a possibility that you may be bisexual.There is nothing wrong in that and you have to accept it.So think about it and meet a psychologist.All the best!!