Overthinking
Hi my problem is that I think a lot. A few days ago I was watching porn. After sometime just for fun I imagined myself as a woman having sex with a man and enjoyed it. It was just for fun I did it for 2 mins and den slept. The next day i woke up asking myself what have I done. I began thinking that am I gay. Nowadays this thing haunts me a lot. I think that am I attracted to men or something like that. Please help I think I am losing interest in girls. Y is this happening.

Ms. Snigdha Mishra
Counselling Psychologist 9 yrs exp Delhi

You can take help of a sexologist or a psychologist expert in sex counselling. Sense of uncertainty, guilt and not knowing what to do in such situations is common.. This may be a one of incident that has deeply impacted you. Still, go ahead and seek help.
Dr. Harisha N L

Hi there I understand your concern...Consult nearest psychiatrist as you require detalied counseling session and you may require medications....With that fallow relaxation techniques like yoga, meditation,avoid alcohol, smoking, coffee, tea...have good sleep and develop healthy food habits..good luck.