Overheat in body
Hi over the past couple of days my stomach is upset. And in fact I am not having anything unhygienic.even when I am having fruits it aches and had to go to washroom multiple times to empty the bowels.there is even burning sensation and also burning sensation while passing urine. have acidity as well use ezos 1 in 3 day

Hello.. First thing is to have food at regular intervals of time..avoid spicy,oily fodd and caffeine...stress also cases acidity.. You need to drink more water atleast 3 l per day.. Try drinking tender coconut daily empty stomach with little lime in it...if symptoms persists consult a physician