Overdose of crocin advanc
My friend took 8 tablets of Crocin advance and then I voluntarily made her puke..little bit of medicine was thrown out but still is there any threat ? Or Wat line of treatment now? Its been 9 hrs since the incident and she is still feeling ok and no specific symptoms are observed.. Wat shud we do?

Dr. Prathap Kumar.M.P
Hi, There is nothing to worry as of now. Over dose of crocin is known to cause gastritis and liver injury. Immediate vomiting after taking tablets will reduce the possibilities of these side effects. As she doesn't have any symptoms right now there is nothing to worry. Ask her to take tablet Pantoprazole 40 mg once daily before food. This reduces gastritits. If she develops pain abdomen, nausea please consult near by doctor. Hope this helps.