Overactive bladder

I have the problem of overactice bladder. I go to the bathroom in ever 1 hour. No burining sensation or pain its just the frequency of urinating. Did the urine routine and culture tests but nothing wrong in them. How can I treat it? Do i need some more tests or some home remedy. Please i need something urgently to cure it. It is getting very difficult for me. Please provide relenvant solutions to my problem.

Doctor Answers (1) on Overactive bladder

Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there......, I went through your query..... Avoid drinks that may irritate your bladder.....Avoid coffee, alcohol, and soft drinks containing citrus juices or caffeine until your increased frequency of urine has cleared. They can irritate your bladder and tend to aggravate your frequent or urgent need to urinate.....Drink plenty of water.... Consult Physician if symptoms persists.....