Over weight
I'm 21 years old girl. My height is 5'7 and my weight is 85kg. I want to reduce weight asap. That's why I need someone who can suggest me proper diet and exercises. Nowadays I'm very much concern about it. plz plz plz help me !! :(

hello there. you need to have high protein, low carbohydrate and low fat diet. take in a good amount of fibre. it will make you full fast but won't increase the calories. brisk walking for 20 mins everyday will help. drink lots of water. include lots of salads and fruits in your diet. divide your meals into 5 smaller meals. for further help, consult a dietician. regards