Over weight
I am teacher and I am over wt .I go to school in the morning at6.30am and reachhome by 5pm. Plese help me by suggesting a daily diet chart and exercise routine. I am heavy on my stomach, lower abs ,hips and thighs .suggestme the right time and kind of exercise to follow.

Hi....., I can understand your concern... Kindly follow these steps... choose complex carbohydrates, which are high in fiber. The more fiber in a food, the more slowly it's digested and the more slowly your blood sugar levels rise. High-fiber carbohydrates include whole-grain breads and cereals, whole-wheat pasta, bulgur wheat, barley, brown rice, and beans...... Limit less healthy, simple carbohydrates such as soda, excess fruit juice, cake, candy, ice cream, pies, cookies and doughnuts.....