Over weight
I am not fat but a little overweight which is very difficult to get rid of. I wish to reduce 8- 10 kgs weight so that I feel light .

Hello there, I understand Your feeling of being over weight. But before I give you any advice I would like to remind you that looking weight and getting fit needs dedication. If you loose that in between then this would be waste of your time. It needs a proper duet plan and workout. Diet would be fatless reduced carbohydrate site with protein. Workout would be any kind like sports like tennis. Badminton, table tennis, or may be swimming. Or running. just start it steady and slow and then increase your face of activity. Slowly. Week by week. maintain your diet. Thank you