I understand your problem.
for weight loss there is no alternative to diet and exercise.
consider the following points.
1. have high protein low carbohydrate and low fat diet.
2. drink atleast 3 litres of water or even more.
3. if you are having 3 meals a day, divide those into 5 smaller meals.
4. out of those 5 meals, let one meal consist of only greens, vegetables and fruits.
5. have three cups of green tea a day.
6. join a gym or yoga class.
for detailed diet chart, consult a good dietician.
Hectic life increases cortisol an emergency hormone from adrenal gland all through the day which encourages body to store fat. As time goes adrenal insufficiency ensues leading to obesity, Inability to spend energy leads to tiredness.
You must spend compulsory ten minutes after every meal for Pranayama instructing your mind to manage things better.
Also look out for diet problems. Consume more seasonal fruits and dry fruits.
Morning 50 grams of bornville chocolate.
Obesity is a result of many complications of psycho somatic. Hence until you figure out the cause result is not easy and medicine won't help always.
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.