Over weight
How I can lose weight at home... ... I am a big foodie... I luv eating and now I feel that I am gaining excess weight.

Ms. Nisha Singh
Dietitian/Nutritionist 18 yrs exp Mumbai
Hi, hope you are well. The best way to lose weight is to check your diet and exercise daily for an hour. Go for a brisk walk, cycling or swimming. Do some yoga at home. Have 3 fruits a day and eat a light dinner. Drink 2 cups of green tea daily. One meal a week allow yourself a cheat meal. To loose weight you will have to reduce the number of calories you consume and increase the calories you burn, only then weight loss will happen. Avoid junk, fat rich and processed food. Hope this guides you. You can contact me for a personalized diet plan. All the best.