Over skin on penis

I have over skin on my penis and I observed skin getting loose...please tell me is that cause any problem and please suggest me good hospital for consulting
views-icons 150 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 2 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

hello... you need to be examined before commenting.....kindly consult a gen surgeon for your problem..
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?