Over redness to gum and l
Sir my sister is taking homeopathic medicines for her allergy. Now due to high fever she was prescribed with taking novamox 500 tablets and now her front gum and lips starts to be highly reddish colour. Is there anything dangerous in taking homeo medicines along with antibiotics. Plzzz hlp me

Hello, It is very rare to develop interaction like this but it may happen sometimes. But you can stop the antibiotic and see if the redness is regressing if not go consult a doctor of your locality. Thank you