Over excitation
I am 62 years old male with no disease till now .but feel over exited for sex all the time . Can you guideline me?
30 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Phanindra V V
Sexologist 9 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

You can have sex in moderation.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?