Outside ear infected

There was infection outside ear. I consult it with local doctor now little bit of pain in ear(left).
views-icons 27 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Sanchit Talwar
Dermatologist 8 yrs exp Chandigarh
Hi.This seems to be a case for an ENT specialist (Ear,Nose & Throat).Consult the nearest ENT surgeon for help. Regards Dr.Sanchit Talwar MD (Skin & VD) Consultant Dermatologist Dr. Talwar's Skin,Laser and Cosmetic Clinic CHANDIGARH
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?