Otits Media
Hi, My little girl 23 days old. She is suffering from otitis Media( yellow Ear puss) and doctor prescribed us to use Clamp kids forte and crocin drops. Here are my questions 1. How many days it takes to cure? 2. How to stop bad odor from her ear? 3. Any safety measures we need to take care to treat that as soon as possible?

1. It will take at least five to seven days. 2. It will go by itself when infection get cured. 3. Avoid breast feeding in laying down position, avoid water entry to ear. Clamp kid forte is not given to infants, that is below 3 months of age unless it is very essential only in serious cases. Better give plane amoxicillin drops appropriate to weight of baby. Take care I hope you have met an ENT Specialist
Hope it will help you