OTC drug for better blood flow to Penis?
I Am a 34 year old unmarried man. I consulted a sexologist some years back to help me get better erection and he provided some capsules and tablets which worked very very well and provided a gel to apply/massage the penis. I wanted to understand if there is an OTC product/capsule/massage gel which i can take to help increase blood circulation to my penis?. Will manforce 50 mg be a good capsule to consume? How much doses and how often and for what length of time I should take it? Which are the others?

Hi You need counseling and therapy
chat with me online for advice and therapy and treatment
any medication for long duration definitely having sideeffects. u can improve your problen by diet exercise lifestyle modification natural resources without sideeeffrcts
Avoid manforce. Consult a sexologist.