Oral thrush
I am a mother of 4 month old baby girl. My baby is suffering from oral thrush frm past 3 weeks.. I consulted her Paed and he suggested gention violet solution for my baby. How long it ll take for thrush to clear up?? how do I make out tat its cleared??.. And how long the gention violet solution could be used on baby's tongue ??

Dr. Roopakala
Ayurveda 9 yrs exp Bangalore
Apply honey locally help in early heeling
Dr. Payal Khandelwal
Ayurveda 11 yrs exp Bangalore
We have something known as gandhak druti which can give her excellent results but it is not available outside. You need to consult to know the dose and way of application. Also meds can be given after proper consultation only.