Open pores on face
Hi I had pimples in my teenage and now I'm 25 yrs. Those pimples have left open pores. What are the solutions available for making my skin clear again. Pls suggest treatment available, medicines and any home remedies.

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Thanks for the query. If you have been left with acne stigmata, consider meeting a dermatologist for proper guidance.Acne scar and pores can be treated with subcision, dermaroller, fractional CO2 lasers, chemical peels and likewise. Chemical peels are quite safe in experienced hands. Get a test peel on a spot done to reassure yourself. Remember combining treatment modalities help to achieve desired results earlier.