On n off pain in stomach

Hello..from last one year I m having a shooting on n off pain in my right side of lower abdomen..just near the belly button(right side). firstly it was occurs just after sex..so I thought that I have to consult with a gynecologist...but after sometime in the morning I had the same pain before motion and after motion also...and now 3 to 4 times in a week I m having this pain n after sex also.n sometimes after few hours of food intake I also feel d same pain. And from last few months it can be start any time...and When d pain start I have to stop my whole activity n have to wait for end...the duration of pain is 10- 15 mins. And it feels like cramps of periods..I did ultrasound also but report is normal and doc said it may b some swelling at intestinal junction..I had 3 day course of medicines but no results...what should I do please suggest. I also attached my ultrasound report n prescription along with msg.. please suggest me for the same

Dr. R. Kamalakannan
Gastroenterologist 18 yrs exp Chennai
You need clinical examination by a specialist  (surgical gastro enterologist )