Greetings. The following would help you :
1. Daily use of a gel based sunscreen in day time of SPF 30 applied half hour before sun exposure
2. Daily bed time use of retinoid cream to counter the oiliness.
3. Peeling agents and skin lightening agents prescribed by dermatologist for reducing tan and improving your natural skin colour and reducing spots.
4. Evaluation by dermatologist for need for any procedures and specific skin issues.
5. You could also read my blog on daily skin care on Practo health feed.
6. Daily fitness work out and loads of fruits and veggies will help loads in improving your skin.
Hope this helps.
see a qualified dermatologist near you
Further queries can be sent on follow up messaging
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.