Oily skin n low fairness
My skin is too oily ...facewash removes the oil for some time but then it becomes oliy becoz of that fairness n glow is also gone

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Greetings. The following would help you : 1. Daily use of a gel based sunscreen in day time of SPF 30 applied half hour before sun exposure 2. Daily bed time use of retinoid cream to counter the oiliness. 3. Peeling agents and skin lightening agents prescribed by dermatologist for reducing tan and improving your natural skin colour and reducing spots. 4. Evaluation by dermatologist for need for any procedures and specific skin issues. 5. You could also read my blog on daily skin care on Practo health feed. 6. Daily fitness work out and loads of fruits and veggies will help loads in improving your skin. Hope this helps. Warm regards.
see a qualified dermatologist near you
Further queries can be sent on follow up messaging