Oily skin
Doctor, I have oily skin and oil is especially on my forehead and nose. When I clean my forehead , after about 1.5 - 2 hours , my forehead and nose gets oily due to which I sometimes suffer with acne problem which further leaves acne scars . Sir please tell me how can I get rid of oily skin permanently and what should I apply on the scars because if their will be no oil , there will be no acne and acne scars.

Take pittashamak aaushadhi. You can also apply shalamli kantak, musta and saariva  choorna locally.
Avoid fried food, spicy and junk food. Drink adequate amount of water.