Oily skin and acne
My skin is very very oil i dont want the laser treatment i want to clear the skin naturally which doctor should I recommend and i m using fash face wash it work for few hours and after ward oliness cum again on nose and skin acne some time get red and i juz want to cure the acne natural remedies

Dr.Kasipathy Kasina
Cosmetologist 14 yrs exp Bangalore

Thanks for posting your concerns. I would recommend you to undergo clinical line of treatment. Which is jassners peel for acne nd oil control for 4 to 6 sittings. Please contact cosmetologist or dermatologist for further information. Dr kasipathy cosmetologist from Sai Shree advanced Dental Clinic n Facial Cosmetic Laser Centre Hebbal Bangalore