Oily or dry hair
My hairs become too oily whenever I use little bit of oil (Parachute Oil) and if, I don't use oil or anything else It become too dry and I can't style them then. Please advise what can I do.

Dr. Rasya Dixit
Hi scalp and hair health are related to general skin health. Make sure to use a shampoo for normal to dry scalp. A shampoo that dries your scalp too much can end up causing the scalp to secrete more oil as it tries to compensate. Use a conditioner to keep hair manageable. oiling the scalp once a week and washing off helps condition the hair. don't forget to add omega fatty acid containing foods like fish and almonds to your diet