Oily and dull skin

I m having too much oily and dull skin .i have used kaya product .abbott face wash and klm klin face wash even i have consult with Doctor Neelu Chugh.she had given me medicine that was so costly once i have taken but after that i did not purchase because of that are out of my pocket so wt should i do for the same i m fedup with this oily skin and dull skin

Doctor Answers (3) on Oily and dull skin

Dr. Shruti Gupta Delhi | Dermatologist
Dear Sir! The amount of information you have provided is suggestive of SEBORRHOEA. I understand the amount of stress you are going through and I would like to help you to the best of my knowledge. For your skin type, you may use face wash containing salicylic acid 1% twice daily. You are always welcome to consult me in person to help me examine you and suggest the best treatment.
Dr. Pradnya Shastri Mumbai | Dermatologist
You seemed to have tried a lot of medicines... have you tried improving your lifestyle? Sometimes only creams don't work. Oily skin especially persisting around 30's can be because of Insulin malfunctioning and this causes the androgens to work erratic. What I suggest is along with treatment start modifying lifestyle : sleep early 10:30 pm wake up at 6 am , exercise 45 min everyday (running jogging swimming cycling ) and GO to a dietician to get a healthy and balanced diet . This helps quite a bit in making your body and skin healthy. Read this article to get a gist of what I am trying to say : http://www.skinmatra.com/single-post/2016/09/17/Listen-to-your-skin-talk-Here-is-how
A good skin care regimen comprises 4 steps - cleansing, toning, moisturizing and sun block. Based on your skin type, a dermatologist will recommend you appropriate products. For oily skin, it is advisable to use a face wash with salicylic acid 2% as main constituent,
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.
Apart from active pharmaceutical medicines, a healthy diet and lifestyle is mandatory to achieve results.